How does it work?
Register your interest with us and we’ll be in touch.
Owners can opt for our let-only, or fully managed service.
Tenants can opt for an option to buy, or pay a little extra and get a share of the property appreciation, should they buy.
When a property becomes available, it is first sent out to all matched applicants.
After this exclusivity period, the property is launched on all major housing portals.
Viewings & Offers
We carry out all viewings in-house ensuring the property-tenant match is the right fit for both parties.
Anyone making an offer fills out a fact-find form, helping us understand their current and future needs.
Offer Accepted, Tenancy Creation
We can handle all onboarding, including referencing, compliance checks, and property preparations.
We produce two agreements:
– An Adjoin tenancy agreement, governing the rental period
– An Adjoin options agreement, setting out terms for how and when the tenant can buy from the owner.
Move-in, Feel at Home
Everything is signed, the deposit is protected and the first rent is in. We can oversee the move-in.
Tenants can make themselves at home, even more so as they may end up buying it!
During the pre-agreed timeframe, the tenant can confirm the sale price and trigger the Option.
The tenant buys the property for at least the Minimum Sales Price.
Congratulations are in order! We’ve achieved both goals: the house has been sold, and the tenant is now a homeowner!
Who is this for?
- Wanting high-quality Tenants with a vested interest
- Seeking a better rental return
- Looking for a great deal on proactive property management
- Hoping to sell in improved market conditions
- Aiming to lower the chance of voids
- Wanting an option to buy the property they live in
- Seeking highly motivated owners as landlords
- Looking for flexibility in the buying process
- Hoping to participate in the property’s appreciation
- Aiming to understand the property you live in before you buy it
The Tenant’s Options
The Adjoin Tenancy comes with the benefit of an Option to buy the property you live in.
Tenants can also pay an additional premium to share in any appreciation that occurs while they live in the property, granted as a discount if they buy.
|Tenant Scheme||Option To buy?||Discount on purchase?||Rental Premium||Discount?|
|Try Before You Buy||✔️||❌||10%||❌|
|Share In The Upside 15||✔️||✔️||15%||20% Of Appreciation|
|Share In The Upside 20||✔️||✔️||20%||40% Of Appreciation|
The Owner’s Options
|Adjoin Service||Source Tenant||Adjoin Tenancy & Option Agreement||Property Management|
|Set Us Up||✔️||✔️||❌|
Join our community
We’d love to hear from you and build a product that works for all of us. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Find us at
Sutton Yard, 4th floor, 65 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7EN
Call us at
+44 20 3287 9326